Let’s say that you really want to go crazy for your bachelorette party in Paso Robles, and do a limousine rental plus wine tasting tour. It’s a smart idea to have a professional designated driver on your Paso Robles limo tour – more fun for the girls and fewer worries about directions. Below are 7 more reasons why booking your Paso Robles wine tasting tour via limousine rental is a good compliment to one of the girls getting married.
- Two For One: If you book the tour early enough in the day, you’ll be able to work in lunch and tasting at the winery, which can save on achy heads the next day. Eating food and drinking water can keep the grouchies at bay.
- Expert Timing: Tour companies tend to know when the outdoor deck or private room can be reserved, and when it’s not open. Every winery has its on and off seasons, and there are the crowded times when a party can feel like feeding time at the zoo.
- Wineries Like Bachelorette Parties: Since this is the ultimate girls’ night out, most wineries are quite willing to pull out all the stops – and especially for tour companies who know and regularly work with the wineries year-round. There may be special platters, there may be deals on take-home bottles – don’t be shy in asking questions.
- Save on Stress: It’s not just the wine and worries about getting pulled over on the drive back. Trying to drive around unfamiliar roads, with a GPS that may or may not have been updated recently, is a great way for everyone to have stressed-out smiles on the big day rather than happy and relaxed smiles. By going on a limo tour, you know that transportation is provided and the driver knows where to park.
- Knowing The Haves and the Have-Nots: If you’re thinking of a Grover Beach wine tasting tour, San Luis Obispo Tribune recently reported that Monarch Grove Winery just opened up a tasting room. Some places with great names and reputations, such as the Four Vines Winery, no longer have a tasting room open to the public. Your limo tour company will know the local conditions, and be able to say whether or not a winery is available for touring – or worth touring.
- Great Location: While some nay-sayers may wonder why you’re not taking a trip down the well-traveled roads of Napa Valley, you can remind them that Fathom Travel is calling Paso Robles the “new Napa” of the Central Coast area. If you feel like working in a Hearst Castle visit or a beach jaunt along with the wine, put down your deposit and work it into the schedule. Also, Paso Robles is the quieter mid-way point between the glitter of Los Angeles and sophisticated San Francisco, so any of the girls who are from either area will have a short drive time.
Side Trips: Just because it’s a bachelorette party, doesn’t mean the food has to be sparse. If you’re not the Hearst Castle type, you may be a biscuits-and-gravy girl or a fresh berries devotee. In that case, take some more tips from Fathom Travel, and work in a jaunt to Hoover’s Beef Palace or Templeton Farmers Market. It’s your limo tour, it’s your party, you can eat if you want to.